Zoomable flashlights have been around for years and it’s no surprise why. They’re so versatile and convenient, and many users love them. As LED technology advances, so too do LED flashlights. Today, we’ll cover what a zoomable flashlight is, and talk about the SUPERFIRE A2 zoomable flashlight.
What is zoomable flashlight?
For those who may be unfamiliar, an adjustable focus flashlight – or zoomable flashlight – allows you to change the beam pattern from a focused beam to a flood beam. With most adjustable focus flashlights, you’ll either move the head forward and back or twist the head forward and back to adjust the angle of the beam. It’s very simple and very effective, making a zoomable LED flashlight a good choice.
A2 650lumens Small Flashlights
Now it’s time to take a look at one of the best zoomable flashlights on the market today, the SUPERFIRE A2 zoomable flashlight. This LED flashlight is powerful, compact, and versatile making it the ideal adjustable focus light. The following is one of its original characteristics as a hot selling product.
- Press the front button to start the low light gear. Continue to press the 5 modes (High>Med>Low>Strobe>SOS) to cycle in sequence. Double click on any gear to start the high light gear Press and hold for about 2 seconds to shut down.
- Push and pull the lamp head to realize telescopic focusing.
- Diversified charging, easy to use: Type-C charging interface is provided, which can be used to charge the flashlight with charger, charging bank, computer and other devices.
- Multiple safe use procedures: anti-over-discharge, anti-reverse connection, low voltage reminder, low voltage shutdown.
- The red indicator lights up when charging, and the blue indicator lights up when charging.
If you’re interested in learning more about zoomable flashlights, make sure to check out SUPERFIRE official website!